Psychological Testing and Evaluations
Learning and Attention Evaluations
Have you been struggling to focus on your school work? Do you often find yourself distracted or unable to complete tasks you set out to do? Do you wonder if you have an undiagnosed or misdiagnosed learning or attention issue that is getting in the way of your success at work or at school?
At Stepwell Mental Health, we offer psychological testing to help answer these difficult questions. These include full evaluations for Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Disorder. Undergoing comprehensive testing can be helpful in a number of ways.
- Understanding your own strengths and challenges can have a profound impact on how you are able to navigate your academic or work environment. We will give you recommendations and tools to better manage challenge areas and further bolster your strengths.
- Receiving an accurate diagnosis is integral in understanding yourself. This process will help you gain the understanding to be more productive in all areas of your life.
- In some cases, testing results can help you achieve accommodations at school so that you can be as successful as possible.
Career Aptitude Evaluations
Are you a college student who is having a difficult time deciding on a major? Do you want a career that excites you, but you are not sure what path would suit you? Do you feel burned out in your career, but you are unsure what other options may be a good fit?
At Stepwell Mental Health, we offer Career Aptitude Testing. We have found that many college students feel overwhelmed or confused when picking an academic major or career, and often do not have adequate support in making these decisions. Additionally, we have found that many adults desire a career change, but have difficulty making this leap. Career Aptitude Testing can help by providing:
- An outline of what career paths would best suit you based on your academic strengths, personality, and lifestyle preferences.
- Integral information about your personal strengths and personality traits to help you make informed decisions about your future.
- At the end of testing, you will receive a full report as well as a feedback session with a psychologist. This information can be helpful at the time of testing, and can also provide a useful resource for you into the future.
If you’d like to learn more about our testing services, please contact us at (720) 577-5819 to learn more about the testing packages and processes or the costs of evaluations.